Monday 12 April 2010

liibaan cabdi aw daahir and his background



I was born in second capital and largest district that named [burao] zone septemper 17 1993 It was a good rainy season one of the, marvellous, magnificent, wonderful impressive, and fantastic, spectacular, fabulous and admirable holiday entertained and acquainted. The life here was comfortable day. They were about more then twenty families of near relatives confined together while my father was one of the doctors whom the main doctors in the country and also my father recieved a pHD IN MEDICAL doctor SPECIALLY SURGEON FROM MEDICINE UNIVERSITY in [hamar] so that my father 30 years older than me I have 9 sisters and brothers when I was age between three and four my family moved from burao to hargeisa. and an MY qoranic school is the first teacher [teacher cabdirisaaq] was the only teacher in the `qoranic school which some where learned . and so our nighbour with man named jama he has had a wife and also four children, mukhtaar jama has became my first friend in my life we were at the same age and in 1999 i have begun the primary school and also have more friends i always was happy in any time and so i have begun in my elementry school the qudha;dher school that it was smartly school leter that we returned region burao it east 40 miles of district in the town said to [oodweyne]

No comments:

Post a Comment